Wasps, Bees, & Hornets
Wasps, Bees, & Hornets
Johnson County Stinging Insect Removal
As a Greenwood resident you are likely aware that bees and wasps are somewhat common. If you need the services of a Greenwood bee or wasp specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! Greenwood Pest Control has bee and wasp removal specialists who devote themselves to staying up to date on the latest, most-effective bee removal methods and techniques in the business. Right now we offer both commercial and residential stinging insect removal services.
Get a Free Estimate or Send Inquiries!
Treating Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Bees & More
Our Greenwood bee removal experts work through the Johnson County, Indiana area to remove all types of stinging insects. Our experts are experienced with removing honey bees, Africanized bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. Our Greenwood bee removal experts do not just ensure that the existing bees are removed, but also help prevent them from returning to your property. In addition, our techs remove any remains left behind, including beehives found on roofs, in attics, fireplaces, etc.
Refer to the following when confronted with a bee problem:
- Bees will certainly mind their own business as long as they aren’t disturbed. If you stumble upon a nest or swarm of bees, just keep your distance and do not bother them. Africanized killer bees tend to be more aggressive. Though they might look like honey bees, they should be avoided no matter what.
- When you get rid of any stinging insect from your home or business, you must also have the nest as well as any other remnants removed, or they will come back. When you’re obtaining Greenwood bee removal rates, make sure that the businesses include this service within their quote or it could actually wind up costing you a lot more than you anticipate.
- Once we come to your residence we’ll ensure that it’s totally sealed off, and that there are no open windows or gaps in walls that the bees could enter. Protecting your loved ones and pets is our #1 priority.
- Don’t be misled by the bee and wasp insecticides sold in shops. These in-store products are a temporary fix for bees. They will not remove the nest itself, which is essential. Also, in the event the product fails, spraying the bees will simply enrage them further. As mentioned earlier, bees typically only attack when they sense danger or feel threatened. Bee treatment is best left to the experts.
- When you notice a nest or swarm, you shouldn’t approach it. Africanized bees may look just like honey bees, but are far more aggressive. Imagine that all swarms or nests of bees are hostile and stay away. Do not approach the beehive. Bee attacks can be deadly to humans.
Safe & Reliable Bee Removal in Greenwood
We don’t just send out our typical pest control technicians to take care of a bee removal job. We have bee removal professionals who are specifically trained and credentialed to manage stinging insect issues. Our Greenwood bee removal specialists are truly passionate about guarding the families of Greenwood and take their work seriously.
If you’ve seen an increase in the amount of bees you’ve seen near your home, business, or school, then it’s a good indication that there is a swarm of bees nearby. A single nest of bees will contain thousands of bees! I know we don’t have to explain to you how dangerous it is to possess a bee nest near your house.
If bees undertake residence in part of your building, like inside the fireplace, wall or attic, then you’ll need to get in touch with a Greenwood bee removal specialist right away to be sure that you limit structure damage. Don’t worry, we don’t require any type of inspection fee.
Phone Our Greenwood Exterminators Today
When you call us we’ll ask you details about your issue so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone. We offer flat-rates which means you know precisely how much it’s going to cost. We additionally guarantee our work, so that you know it will be done right. Give us a call today to find out how we can help you.