Greenwood Wasps, Bees, & Hornets
Stinging Insect Removal
As a resident in Greenwood you are likely aware that bees and wasps are somewhat common.
If you need the services of a bee or wasp specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! Greenwood Pest Control has bee and wasp removal specialists who devote themselves to staying up to date on the latest, most-effective removal methods and techniques in the business.
Treating Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, Bees & More
Our bee removal experts work to remove all types of stinging insects. We are experienced with removing honey bees, Africanized bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. We do not just ensure that the existing bees are removed, but also help prevent them from returning to your property. In addition, our techs remove any remains left behind, including beehives found on roofs, in attics, fireplaces, etc.
Here are some remedies when dealing with these pests:
- Bees will certainly mind their own business as long as they aren’t disturbed. If you stumble upon a nest or swarm of bees, just keep your distance and do not bother them. Africanized killer bees tend to be more aggressive. Though they might look like honey bees, they should be avoided no matter what.
- When you get rid of any stinging insect from your home or business, you must also have the nest as well as any other remnants removed, or they will come back.
- Once we come to your residence we’ll ensure that it’s totally sealed off, and that there are no open windows or gaps in walls that the bees could enter. Protecting your loved ones and pets is our #1 priority.
- Don’t be misled by bee and wasp insecticides sold in shops. These in-store products are a temporary fix for bees. They will not remove the nest itself, which is essential. Also, in the event the product fails, spraying the bees will simply enrage them further. As mentioned earlier, bees only attack when they sense danger or feel threatened. This type of treatment is best left to the experts.
- When you notice a nest or swarm, you shouldn’t approach it. Africanized bees may look just like honey bees, but are far more aggressive. Imagine that all swarms or nests of bees are hostile and stay away. Do not approach the beehive. Bee attacks can be deadly to humans.
Safe & Reliable Bee Removal in Greenwood
We don’t just send out our typical pest control technicians to take care of these pests. We have bee removal professionals who are specifically trained and credentialed to manage stinging insect issues. Our specialists are truly passionate about guarding the families of Greenwood and take their work seriously.
If you’ve seen an increase in the amount of bees near your home, business, or school, then it’s an indication that there is a swarm of bees nearby. A single nest of bees will contain thousands of bees! So you have to be really careful and let us do the work.
No Inspection Fee Required!
We offer flat-rates which means you know precisely how much it’s going to cost. We guarantee our work, so that you know it will be done right. Give us a call today to find out how we can help you.